House and Senate Vote to Make Tax Incentive Permanent
The good news continues. Congress has voted to make the tax incentive for conservation easement donations permanent. Read more.
Governor To Borrow LMF Funds
After nearly a year of delays, the Governor says he will now issue voter-approved bonds. Read more.
Recents Job Posts
- Stewardship/GIS Summer Associate, Southern Maine Conservation Collaborative
- Conservation Communications Summer Associates, Southern Maine Conservation Collaborative
- Director, Lake George Regional Park, Lake George Corporation
- Office Manager, Frenchman Bay Conservancy
- Summer Internships 2016, Sebasticook Regional Land Trust
Featured Conservation Story
In partnership with LL Bean, Maine Coast Heritage Trust has awarded six grants totaling $22,750 to enhance public access to conserved lands.
Land Trust News
April 28, 2015
Maine Coast Heritage Trust (MCHT) has named Dr. Owen Grumbling as recipient of the 2015 Espy Land Heritage Award. Each year MCHT presents the award to an individual, organization, or coalition for exemplary conservation efforts in Maine.
March 10, 2015
For the second time in three years, Governor Paul LePage is holding up voter-approved bond funds from the State’s Land for Maine’s Future (LMF) Program.