Call for Espy Land Heritage Award Nominations
In honor of Jay Espy and with thanks to generous donors from Maine Coast Heritage Trust’s Board and Council, we are pleased to issue a call for nominations for the 2019 Espy Land Heritage Award. Learn more.
Revised MLCAN & MCHT CE Templates
Recent IRS rulings may impact conservation easements where improvements are allowed. MLCAN and MCHT have revised their templates. You can find the new templates here. We sent information to all organizations on our list on 11/14. If you didn't receive the information or have questions, feel free to contact us.
Upcoming Regional Meetings & Workshops
- Friday, Jan 25th, 2019
Annual Stewardship Day
Recents Job Posts
- Shorebird Field Technician, Maine Audubon
- Seasonal Biologist (2 positions, southern Maine), Maine Audubon
- Point Count Technician (Full-time seasonal), Maine Audubon & Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge
- Piping Plover Technician (Full-time seasonal, 22 weeks), Maine Audubon & Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge
- Erickson Fields Apprenticeship (Rockport, ME), Maine Coast Heritage Trust
Featured Conservation Story
A task force seeking to shape the next generation of land conservation in Maine released its draft recommendations and is asking the public for feedback. The Task Force is calling for a new Land for Maine’s Future (LMF) bond issue along with other actions designed to strengthen land conservation and enhance public access to the outdoors across the state.
Land Trust News
June 04, 2018
April 04, 2018