Task Force Releases Final Report
Maine’s bipartisan Land Conservation Task Force conducted research, heard from dozens of experts and received hundreds of public comments, which together provided a clear call for urgent action to address threats to Maine's economic future and quality of life. Read the report.
Conference Registration is Open!
Recents Job Posts
- Butter Island Steward, Butter Island Board of Managers
- Communications Contractor (part time, contract), Sebago Clean Waters Initiative
- Summer Program Internship (seasonal), Maine Audubon
- Assistant Summer Camp Program Manager, Maine Audubon
- Summer Preschool Program Manager (full time, contract), Maine Audubon
Featured Conservation Story
A task force seeking to shape the next generation of land conservation in Maine released its draft recommendations and is asking the public for feedback. The Task Force is calling for a new Land for Maine’s Future (LMF) bond issue along with other actions designed to strengthen land conservation and enhance public access to the outdoors across the state.
Land Trust News
February 19, 2019
January 23, 2019