Call for Espy Land Heritage Award Nominations
In honor of Jay Espy and with thanks to generous donors from Maine Coast Heritage Trust’s Board and Council, we are pleased to issue a call for nominations for the 2019 Espy Land Heritage Award. Learn more.
Revised MLCAN & MCHT CE Templates
Recent IRS rulings may impact conservation easements where improvements are allowed. MLCAN and MCHT have revised their templates. You can find the new templates here. We sent information to all organizations on our list on 11/14. If you didn't receive the information or have questions, feel free to contact us.
Recents Job Posts
- Island Caretakers (Damariscove Island), Boothbay Region Land Trust
- Director of Strategic Communications, The Nature Conservancy
- Island Caretaker (2 seasonal positions), Maine Island Trail Association
- Nature Day Camp Assistant Leader, Harpswell Heritage Land Trust
- 2019 Stewardship Assistant (seasonal, part time), Island Heritage Trust
Featured Conservation Story
A task force seeking to shape the next generation of land conservation in Maine released its draft recommendations and is asking the public for feedback. The Task Force is calling for a new Land for Maine’s Future (LMF) bond issue along with other actions designed to strengthen land conservation and enhance public access to the outdoors across the state.
Land Trust News
January 23, 2019
June 04, 2018