Falmouth Land Trust
Administrative and Development Coordinator (Part-time)
The Falmouth Land Trust (FLT) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations serving Falmouth and the greater Portland community with conserved lands, easements and trails. FLT owns, manages or monitors 47 parcels of land that include nearly 1,300 acres with extensive trails systems. FLT is a growing organization that seeks to hire an energetic, motivated individual to fill the new role of part-time Administrative and Development Coordinator. The Administrative and Development Coordinator will work approximately 8-10 hours/week to undertake all the administrative operations required to maintain the Land Trust including mailings, bill-pay, schedules, printing, event logistics and office support related to development and fundraising.
- Report to Executive Director (ED).
- Provide administrative support to the FLT.
- Coordinate banking and bookkeeping activities, mailings, and event logistics
- Manage and maintain all records pertaining to the Land Trust activities, constituents, programs, lands and donation records.
- Maintain the database (Little Green Light) in an accurate and up-to-date format. Add constituency information, track donor addresses, and ensure data quality. Generate lists and reports when needed. Assist with writing/editing of thank you letters.
- Mail Management: Pick up and deliver mail; coordinate bulk mailings; harmonize the mailing of the newsletter, membership letters, invitations to events, and others as needed in collaboration with appropriate leadership.
- Assist, as needed, in development of various publications and brochures. Ensure brochures are printed.
- Office Supply Inventory: Manage office supply inventory, and order (with approval by the ED) all supplies and equipment necessary for FLT operations.
Education and/or Experience
- Administrative experience in an office environment or similar
- Detail orientated and efficient work habits
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) Google drive
- Basic understanding of Facebook and other social media, website updates, and mailchimp preferred
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work alone and as a team player
- Community minded. Interest in conservation and the work of the Falmouth Land Trust.
To apply: By February 20th, please e-mail a cover letter, resume, and contact information for 2-3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “A & D Coordinator” as the subject. FLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.