Great Pond Mountain Conservation Trust
- Cheri Domina, Executive Director
- PO Box 266
- Orland, ME 04472
- Phone: 207 469-7190 | FAX: 207 469-7148
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protect wildlife habitat and recreational opportunities, open space, agricultural land and archaeological sites.
Northwest Hancock County; Orland River Watershed
- Number of Staff: 2.00
- Membership: 400
- Annual Meeting: July
- Newsletter: MountainEar, published 2 time(s) annually.
- Acres owned: 4300
- Number of Parcels: 1
- Acres under Conservation Easement: 152
- Number of Parcels: 2
- Founded: 1993
- Great Pond Mountain Wildlands in E. Orland is open to non-motorized, low-impact recreation such as hiking, biking and horseback riding. Snowmobiling allowed on designated routes. Hunting by registration. No camping or fires. GPMCT also hosts hikes, lectures, paddles and special events.