Great Pond Mountain Conservation Trust
- Cheri Domina, Executive Director
- PO Box 266
- Orland, ME 04472
- Phone: 207 469-6929
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conserving land, water and wildlife habitat for the communities of northwestern Hancock County.
Northwest Hancock County
- Number of Staff: 2.00
- Membership: 400
- Annual Meeting: July
- Newsletter: MountainEar, published 2 time(s) annually.
- Acres owned: 4,595
- Number of Parcels: 3
- Acres under Conservation Easement: 112
- Number of Parcels: 2
- Founded: 1993
- Great Pond Mountain Wildlands in E. Orland is open to non-motorized, low-impact recreation such as hiking, biking and horseback riding. Snowmobiling allowed on designated routes. Hunting by registration. Two campsites by registration and fires by permission. GPMCT also hosts hikes, lectures, paddles and special events.