Waldo County Soil and Water Conservation District
Opening posted: 06/22/2021 | Expires: 08/31/2021
Waldo County Soil and Water Conservation District is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team. Our innovative organization is creating new models for conservation services and local collaboration. We are seeking an individual with a positive, energetic personality and excellent communication skills as well as administrative experience. The position offers broad responsibilities and an opportunity to assist with planning and program development. Qualifications include:
- Experience in organizational administration including membership, communication and planning, reporting, event planning, documentation, publicity and public contact, meetings, correspondence, etc.:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power point.
- Experience in bookkeeping, organizational finance, and funding development
- Ability to create well designed desktop publishing products using MS Publisher or Adobe software
- Strong capabilities with current online communication platforms and social media
- Demonstrated ability to work as a highly organized, productive employee in a professional setting.
- Ability to plan and implement public events and activities.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in conservation, natural resources, agriculture, business, communication, or equivalent experience in these fields
- Must be willing to submit to a federal background investigation.
This is a 20 hour per week position with a hybrid schedule of office and remote time. Compensation is $18-20 per hour depending on experience, for 50 weeks per year. Please send a letter of interest, resume, and 3 professional references in pdf format to . Applications accepted until position is filled.