Waldo County Soil and Water Conservation District
Opening posted: 06/15/2020 | Expires: 08/28/2020
Waldo County Soil and Water Conservation District is seeking an energetic individual that is a team player, with excellent communication skills, and administrative experience. This position has broad responsibilities and offers an opportunity to work on program development and services.
- Experience in organizational administration, communications, and planning.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in bookkeeping, preparing financial statements, and budgeting.
- Strong capabilities with current online communication platforms and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an organized, productive employee in a professional setting.
- Ability to plan and implement public events and activities.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule and work independently.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in conservation, natural resources, agriculture, business, or communications is preferred. Or, equivalent work experience in these fields.
- Must be willing to submit to a federal background investigation
This is a 20 hour per week position. Compensation is $18-20 per hour; depending on work experience; for 50 weeks per year. Please send a letter of interest, resume, and 3 professional references, in pdf format, to Andy Reed at: .
Equal Opportunity Employer