Land Protection Project Manager
Bear-Paw Regional Greenways
Opening posted: 05/18/2021 | Expires: 06/19/2021
Bear-Paw Regional Greenways is seeking a full time Land Protection Project Manager to oversee land protection projects as part of a comprehensive vision for regional land conservation. Applicants should have experience with conservation easement projects or real estate transactions, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This position will work closely with the Executive Director and the Land Protection and Stewardship Committee in meeting Bear-Paw’s conservation goals as outlined in our conservation plan and strategic plan.
The Project Manager will be a full time, non-exempt employee at 40 hours per week. The salary range starts at $42,000 – 48,000 per year. This position requires some evening meetings and a flexible schedule.
This job may be for you if:
You are good at completing a project while leaving no loose ends – you get a sense of satisfaction from filing reports, submitting invoices, and comprehensive recordkeeping;
- You understand deadlines and you know how to manage your time so nothing falls through the cracks;
- You are comfortable multitasking – you can juggle multiple projects in various stages of completion;
- You appreciate project partners – you like building long-term relationships with collaborators;
- You enjoy the nuts and bolts of legal documents – you look forward to keeping up with IRS recommendations and Land Trust Alliance best practices;
- You enjoy a collaborative environment – you are looking forward to a close-knit organization and a small office setting;
- You are enthusiastic about land conservation and Bear-Paw’s mission.
Please visit our website for full job description and application details.