Kennebunkport Conservation Trust
Opening posted: 07/09/2019 | Expires: 10/09/2019
The Kennebunkport Conservation Trust (KCT) invites applications for the position of Operations Manager at the KCT Headquarters at the Emmons Preserve. This is a full-time position in a successful organization dedicated to preserving land for use by current and future generations, and to managing properties in a way that reflects the natural and cultural heritage of Kennebunkport.
Join our dynamic, multifaceted, cutting edge, and highly regarded Conservation Land Trust team! Help make a difference in our community together with our small Staff, Board of Directors, and incredible group of volunteers. Be a part of protecting and ensuring access to our open spaces, trails, and islands for many generations to come.
This Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the organization. Tasks include deep involvement with our fund-raising events, mailings and communications, and the facility rental program, as well as development of promotional and fund-raising materials. The successful applicant will also work with the Trust’s Volunteer Coordinator as a liaison between the organization and its many volunteers.
Additionally, responsibilities include administrative duties such as answering phones, maintaining organizational data and records, coordinating vendors/maintenance, and calendar management
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask within a quick-paced team-based organization while balancing new and changing priorities.
- Excellent social media and writing skills as well as technology know-how, including Web site content development and maintenance, CRM and POS systems.
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and solve problems with patience and a sense of humor.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Benefits include, salary commensurate with experience, flexible schedule, retirement and health care plan.
- Minimum of Associate degree preferred with 3-5 years of relevant administrative experience.
Please send resume including salary requirements to Tom Bradbury, Executive Director, Kennebunkport Conservation Trust gro.e1568964076ciffo1568964076tck@m1568964076ot1568964076.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.