Coastal Resilience Master Class
Maine Coast Heritage Trust in conjunction with the Open Space Institute is organizing and facilitating a master class that covers various subjects pertaining to coastal resilience.
This includes sea level rise data, marsh migration, blue carbon, climate change communication, working with municipalities and more. The class is targeted to land trust professionals, but the information shared and workshopped at the classes is available to anyone interested in learning more about this pressing issue and what is being done about it.
Session 1 (Dec 9, 2019): Sea Level Rise Data and Managing Multiple Funding Sources
- Coastal Resiliency Master Class Notes (pdf)
- KELT Case Study Powerpoint (pdf)
- MNAP – Maine’s Tidal Marshes: Present and Future Powerpoint (pdf)
- MNRCP – Coastal Resilience Funding Powerpoint (pdf)
- Sea Level Rise Data for Conservation Planning Powerpoint (pdf)