Infoline is a bi-weekly e-mail newsletter with land trust news and updates.
- Sign up for MLTN InfoLine here.
Recent Infoline newsletters
- MLTN Infoline – May 29, 2019 - Maine Trail Finder - better than ever!, LMF Board Welcomes New Members, Technical Assistance, Signs and Incentives Available for Grassland Bird Conservation, Beaches Conference, Places for Pollinators
- MLTN Infoline – April 18, 2019 - New MLTN Email Forum and Website Coming Soon, Sign Up for our New MLTN Email Forum, Collins, King Back Bipartisan Bill to Permanently Fund LWCF , Chainsaw Safety Level 1 Workshop, Women's Chainsaw Safety
- MLTN Infoline – March 26, 2019 - Land and Water Conservation Fund Permanently Reauthorized, Support Land for Maine's Future, Maine Conservation Lands Registry Deadline Approaching, Choosing and Migrating to a New Stewardship Database
- MLTN Infoline – March 13, 2019 - Have you registered for the Conference?, Task Force Releases Final Report, 2019 Maine Invasive Species Network Annual Meeting, Stream Smart Phase 1 Workshop from Maine Audubon, Maine Conservation Corps
- MLTN Infoline – February 20, 2019 - Andy Robinson is returning to Maine!, Task Force LMF/State Park Recommendation Introduced, Conservation Lands Registry Reminder, Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) Training , Social Science for Natural Resource Managers, 2019 Maine Sustainability & Water Conference
- MLTN Infoline – January 30, 2019 - New Administration Takes Shape, Save the Date: Maine Environmental Education Association Conference, Summer Interns Wanted!, Lead Like No Other: Behaviors for Gaining Agreement and Engagement, Preventing and Interrupting Harassment Through Active Bystander Training
- MLTN Infoline – January 11, 2019 - Conservation Task Force Taking Comments on Draft Recommendations, Call for Espy Land Heritage Award Nominations, Great Maine Outdoor Week, The Best Free One-Hour Cybersecurity Awareness Training Ever
- MLTN Infoline – December 19, 2018 - A Day of Service for Maine Citizens, Maine Land Trust Census Headed Your Way, It's Your Turn: The Role of the Board Chair, Annual Stewardship Day, Project Learning Tree Event Rescheduled, Ed Meadows Grants