Infoline is a bi-weekly e-mail newsletter with land trust news and updates.
- Sign up for MLTN InfoLine here.
Recent Infoline newsletters
- MLTN Infoline – July 27, 2020 - Learn about the First Light Collaboration First Light is an ongoing collaborative effort, begun in 2017, between Maine conservation organizations and Wabanaki Tribes to expand Wabanaki access and stewardship of land. On Wednesday, August 5th, from 2-3 pm, you are invited to join Peter Forbes and Ciona Ulbrich, MCHT Project Manager, for a Zoom meeting to discuss why they…
- MLTN Infoline – July 9, 2020 - Maine Land Trusts Preserving History As Maine marks its bicentennial and our nation approaches its 250th year, MLTN is highlighting land trust conserved properties that preserve important chapters of Maine’s history. While their primary mission is to conserve wildlife habitat, working lands, and outdoor recreation areas, Maine land trusts sometimes have the opportunity to protect a…
- MLTN Infoline – June 16, 2020 - A Message from Maine Land Trusts in Response to Racial Injustice, MANP Treasure Chest of Resources, Maine Senators Support Conservation Legislation, Ag Allies Grassland Bird Program
- MLTN Infoline – June 3, 2020 - MNRCP Call for Proposals, Avoiding the "Curse of Knowledge", Connect the Coast Report & Workshop, Rethink Outside: A Shared Narrative in COVID-19 and Beyond
- MLTN Infoline – May 13, 2020 - Ticks and Lyme Disease: What You Can Do, Conducting Business Remotely, Survey Results on Climate Change Actions, Professional Trailbuilders Association Guidance on Trailwork
- MLTN Infoline – April 28, 2020 - Climate Communications Strategies, Protecting the Coast in a Changing Climate, Leave No Trace COVID-19 Research
- MLTN Infoline – April 14, 2020 - Federal Assistance Available, Executive Order Allowing Remote Notarizations, Maine Trail Finder - New Features to Help Messaging, May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month in Maine
- MLTN Infoline – March 27, 2020 - A Few More Cancellations, Legislature Adjourns Early, Tame Your Inbox, Take Your Planned Giving Program to the Next Level, Forest Legacy Program Calls for Projects
- MLTN Infoline – March 17, 2020 - Prepare Your Nonprofit for Smooth Sailing Through COVID-19, Training and Facilitating When You're Not in the Room: Webinars, Remote Workshops & Online Meetings, Land Trusts Fundraising for Climate Work
- MLTN Infoline – March 16, 2020 - 2020 Maine Land Conservation Conference Cancelled