Infoline is a bi-weekly e-mail newsletter with land trust news and updates.
- Sign up for MLTN InfoLine here.
Recent Infoline newsletters
- MLTN Infoline – August 14, 2019 - Updated Independent Consultants List, LMF Needs Your Help, 2019 Maine Coast Week & Coastal Cleanup, Municipal Stream Crossing Upgrade Workshops and Grants
- MLTN Infoline – July 11, 2019 - MANP's Board Boot Camp, 2019 Maine Land Trust Census Report Now Available, One Maine One Health Conference, MCC Call for Fall Projects, LL Bean Maine Land Trust Grant Program
- MLTN Infoline – June 25, 2019 - LMF Bond Hangs in the Balance, 4 Simple Steps to Building a Loyal and Engaged Audience, New Accounting Standards for Leases, Great Maine Outdoor Weekend Fall 2019, High Tide Here
- MLTN Infoline – June 11, 2019 - Time to Spiff Up Your Land Trust's Newsletter? Maine's Wildlife Action Plan Conservation Action Tracker, Cybersecurity 101, Forestry for Maine Birds, Maine Invasive Plants Field Guide, Maine Natural Resource Conservation Program
- MLTN Infoline – May 29, 2019 - Maine Trail Finder - better than ever!, LMF Board Welcomes New Members, Technical Assistance, Signs and Incentives Available for Grassland Bird Conservation, Beaches Conference, Places for Pollinators
- MLTN Infoline – April 18, 2019 - New MLTN Email Forum and Website Coming Soon, Sign Up for our New MLTN Email Forum, Collins, King Back Bipartisan Bill to Permanently Fund LWCF , Chainsaw Safety Level 1 Workshop, Women's Chainsaw Safety
- MLTN Infoline – March 26, 2019 - Land and Water Conservation Fund Permanently Reauthorized, Support Land for Maine's Future, Maine Conservation Lands Registry Deadline Approaching, Choosing and Migrating to a New Stewardship Database
- MLTN Infoline – March 13, 2019 - Have you registered for the Conference?, Task Force Releases Final Report, 2019 Maine Invasive Species Network Annual Meeting, Stream Smart Phase 1 Workshop from Maine Audubon, Maine Conservation Corps
- MLTN Infoline – February 20, 2019 - Andy Robinson is returning to Maine!, Task Force LMF/State Park Recommendation Introduced, Conservation Lands Registry Reminder, Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) Training , Social Science for Natural Resource Managers, 2019 Maine Sustainability & Water Conference
- MLTN Infoline – January 30, 2019 - New Administration Takes Shape, Save the Date: Maine Environmental Education Association Conference, Summer Interns Wanted!, Lead Like No Other: Behaviors for Gaining Agreement and Engagement, Preventing and Interrupting Harassment Through Active Bystander Training