Maine Land Conservation Conference 2015
The Conference will take place on April 24th and 25th in Topsham. Register now! Early Bird Discounts end April 15th.
**Both the Friday PM Forestry for the Birds session and the Friday AM Boots on the Ground Mapping session are FULL. We will accept a limited number of people for the waitlists.
- The main event happens on Saturday, April 25th at the Mt. Ararat Middle School in Topsham from 8 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Cost for Saturday is $55 for MLTN members, $65 for non-members, $75 for everyone after April 15th. Friday prices vary.
- Any member of or donor to any land trust that participates in the Maine Land Trust Network qualifies for the discount.
- Rooms are offered at a discounted rate at Traveler’s Inn, 130 Pleasant Street, Brunswick (800-457-3364) and Comfort Inn, 199 Pleasant Street, Brunswick (207-729-1129). Be sure to identify yourself as a Maine Land Conservation Conference participant to receive the discount.
- Click links at right to view schedule, workshop descriptions, keynote information, and directions.
Maine Coast Heritage Trust presents the Maine Land Conservation Conference to support Maine’s land conservation community. The conference provides training on best practices in land trust management, land transactions, fundraising and stewardship. It provides a forum for learning about the most pressing issues facing land conservation today.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR LEADING SPONSORS:
- Baker Newman & Noyes
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Gulf of Maine Coastal Program
- Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve
AND OUR FRIENDS:
- Activate Legacy
- Bar Harbor Trust Services
- Bayside Bowl
- Casella Organics
- Douglas McDaniel Campo & Schools LLC, PA
- FB Environmental Associates
- Gibson LeClair, LLC
- Humane Society Wildlife Land Trust
- JN Land Trust Service
- Little Green Light
- Maine Boundary Consultants
- Natural Awakenings Magazine-Southern Maine Edition
- New England Forestry Foundation
- Portland Financial Planning Group, LLC
- Perry, Fitts, Boulette and Fitton CPAs
- Sage Advancement Group
- Sage Advisors
- Stern Consulting International
- The Trust for Public Land
Thanks as well to Brunswick Hotel and Tavern, Comfort Inn, Franklin Printing, GrandyOats, Mt. Ararat Middle School and the Orion Performing Arts Center, Rising Tide Brewing Company, and Traveler’s Inn for their support of this event!
* Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.