Maine Land Conservation Conference 2017
Friday and Saturday, April 21st and 22nd
The 2017 Maine Land Conservation Conference will be held at the Mt. Ararat Middle School and Orion Performing Arts Center, 66 Republic Ave, Topsham, on Friday and Saturday, April 21st and 22nd.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Maine Coast Heritage Trust presents the Maine Land Conservation Conference in support of its Maine Land Trust Network program and Maine’s land conservation community. The conference provides training on best practices in land trust management, land transactions, fundraising and stewardship. It provides a forum for learning about the most pressing issues facing land conservation today.
The keynote address this year will be by Richard Blanco, inaugural poet.
Note: Your donation or membership gift to any land trust participating in the Maine Land Trust Network makes you "a member" and qualifies you for a discount to attend the Maine Land Conservation Conference. Click How to Register at the right to find out more.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS:
- Baker Newman Noyes
- Open Space Institute
- The Conservation Fund
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Gulf of Maine Coastal Program
- Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve
AND OUR FRIENDS:
- Bar Harbor Trust Services
- Casella Organics
- Douglas McDaniel & Campo LLC, PA
- FB Environmental Associates
- Maine Boundary Consultants
- New England Forestry Foundation
- Oakhurst Dairy
- Karen Schaller Fundraising Database Consultant, LLC
- Stern Consulting International
Green electricity for this event has been made possible courtesy of Maine Green Power