Maine Land Conservation Conference 2015
The Conference took place on April 24th and 25th in Topsham. Watch the keynote presentation by Dr. Caroline Noblet, assistant professor in the School of Economics at the University of Maine.
Maine Coast Heritage Trust presents the Maine Land Conservation Conference to support Maine’s land conservation community. The conference provides training on best practices in land trust management, land transactions, fundraising and stewardship. It provides a forum for learning about the most pressing issues facing land conservation today.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR LEADING SPONSORS:
- Baker Newman & Noyes
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Gulf of Maine Coastal Program
- Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve
AND OUR FRIENDS:
- Activate Legacy
- Bar Harbor Trust Services
- Bayside Bowl
- Casella Organics
- Douglas McDaniel Campo & Schools LLC, PA
- FB Environmental Associates
- Gibson LeClair, LLC
- Humane Society Wildlife Land Trust
- JN Land Trust Service
- Little Green Light
- Maine Boundary Consultants
- Natural Awakenings Magazine-Southern Maine Edition
- New England Forestry Foundation
- Portland Financial Planning Group, LLC
- Perry, Fitts, Boulette and Fitton CPAs
- Sage Advancement Group
- Sage Advisors
- Stern Consulting International
- The Trust for Public Land
Thanks as well to Brunswick Hotel and Tavern, Comfort Inn, Franklin Printing, GrandyOats, Mt. Ararat Middle School and the Orion Performing Arts Center, Rising Tide Brewing Company, and Traveler’s Inn for their support of this event!
* Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.