Maine Land Conservation Conference 2014
April 25th and 26th in Topsham
We're hard at work planning the 2014 Conference. More details will be available here by mid-March. Registration will begin in late March.
Read about highlights of last year's conference here. Visit our Facebook page to view pictures and post comments.
Maine Coast Heritage Trust presents the Maine Land Conservation Conference in support of its Land Trust program and Maine’s land conservation community. The conference provides training on best practices in land trust management, land transactions, fundraising and stewardship. It provides a forum for learning about the most pressing issues facing land conservation today.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR LEADING SPONSOR:
- Baker Newman & Noyes
- Franklin Printing
- LandVest, Inc.
- Southworth Products
- Stantec Consulting
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Gulf of Maine Coastal Program
- Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve
AND OUR FRIENDS:
- Bar Harbor Trust Services
- Critical Insights
- FB Environmental Associates
- Karen Schaller Fundraising Database Consultant, LLC
- Maine Boundary Consultants
- Natural Resources Council of Maine
- Puelle Design
- Resources First Foundation
- Stern Consulting International
- Total Community Manager
Thanks as well to Bowdoin College Environmental Studies Program, Comfort Inn, Mt. Ararat Middle School and the Orion Performing Arts Center, and The Inn at Brunswick Station for their support of this event!
* This material is based upon work supported by the Natural Resources Conservation Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under number 69-1218-13-3.
* Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.