Maine Land Conservation Conference 2014
Maine Coast Heritage Trust presents the Maine Land Conservation Conference to support Maine’s land conservation community. The conference provides training on best practices in land trust management, land transactions, fundraising and stewardship. It provides a forum for learning about the most pressing issues facing land conservation today.
Thank you for a fabulous event!
If you attended, please fill out the evaluation you received via email. Your feedbck is valued and helps us improve each year.
Terry Tempest Williams, award winning author and advocate, and long-time Maine conservationist Roger Milliken delivering the 2014 Maine Land Trust Conference keynote, a “Conversation between Friends.”
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR LEADING SPONSOR:
- Baker Newman & Noyes
- Bar Harbor Trust Services
- Biodiversity Research Institute
- Franklin Printing
- Maine Coastal Program
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Gulf of Maine Coastal Program
- Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve
AND OUR FRIENDS:
- ABS Consulting
- Bayside Bowl
- Carole Martin Consulting
- Executive Service Corps
- FB Environmental Associates
- JN Land Trust Services
- Karen Schaller Fundraising Database Consultant, LLC
- Land for Maine’s Future Program
- Southworth Products Corp
- Stantec Consulting Services, Inc
- Stern Consulting International
- Total Community Manager
- The Trust for Public Land
Thanks as well to Bowdoin College Environmental Studies Program, Traveler’s Inn, Comfort Inn, Mt. Ararat Middle School and the Orion Performing Arts Center, and The Inn at Brunswick Station for their support of this event!